DARIC is a programming language inspired by microcomputer BASICs of the 1980s.
Programming should be fun, and immediate. DARIC is designed around the idea of batteries included, once installed there are no other dependencies. A few lines of code to create interactive, graphical, FUN programs!
• Interpreted BASIC dialect with integrated debugger.
• Language reference manual within DARIC itself.
• Good performance, with a native compiler in development.
• Several examples programs and demos with all source included.
• Included buffered 2D and 3D engines, software rendered.
• Cross-plaform, Windows, RISC OS now. Mac and Linux later.